Design and Make Your Own Jewellery with Anice Studio and the Alpacas!
Join us for this intimate workshop with Britt Hopkins, owner and jeweller of Anice Studio, a life-size jewellery box boutique located in the heart of Toronto. Britt brings her experience and love of creating one-of-a-kind jewelry to this workshop for those wishing to create their own masterpiece in time for the holidays.
This multi-faceted jewellery experience will be held in the purpose-built studio space at Chetwyn Farms. Enjoy a tour of the farm, meet the alpacas and enjoy seasonal refreshments.
The 2-hour hands-on workshop starts at 10:00 AM with a tour and discussion afterwards.
We provide thoughtful and thorough instruction from start to finish. Our workshops teach quick and simple techniques for all experience and mobility levels, and we can always help you finish your piece if you need it!
At the end of your workshop, you will have some time to greet the alpacas and show off what you have made.
- Just you, your hands and some creativity!
- If you have trouble with your eyesight, please pack your readers or tools necessary for vision support.
- Choice of sterling silver or gold filled chain, clasps and findings, and wire.
- Choice of a variety of small gemstones including birthstones for personalization.
- Choice of a sterling silver or gold-filled disc tag to have stamped with letters, numbers or symbols.
- f you have any additional beads, chains or pendants that you would like to bring to incorporate into your piece, please feel free! There are so many possibilities!
Workshop generously supported by RTO9 and Travel Ontario